Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Random Things About Me


After the heavy blog post of last week, I decided to do something a little different.

15 Very Random Things you might not know about me.

Here is goes:

1. I blog while I am trying to get my kids to sleep.

2. I blog on my husbands new apple Macbook pro, because I secretly want one myself. You see, I bought him the Macbook, and he bought me a cute, but frightfully slow PC notebook. Poor guy. (Poor me!)

3. Writing is a passion of mine, but it comes behind my desire to be a doula.

4. Pregnancy and childbirth are therefore my number one passion, and I plan on becoming a doula as soon as I can. I am hoping to begin the process in the fall.

5. I also wonder why music, and all things violinistic do not go in my first place spot for things I am passionate about. I suppose it could tie for second place...I couldn't live without music.

6. I was raised Baptist, but converted to Catholicism in 2000.

7. I always wanted lots of kids.

8. I used to bring my dolls to my violin lessons.

9. I love to read, and I admire the ability to write and create stories in other authors.

10. My three top favourite composers are: Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. When I have been in labor, I listened to the Bach Goldberg Variations.

11. Now that I live on the West Coast, I never want to leave.

12. My biggest fear is ever having to move again.

13. I tried my first cigarette in Grade 9, and I still enjoy smoking. I have one every night. It's my own little secret bad habit. My little nightcap.

14. I don't think I pray enough.

15. I wish I had a HUGE Kitchen. Like, HUGE.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment