Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Just Today's Thoughts




Today we were honoured to be invited to an infant baptism, and for me, this was a bitter-sweet experience as I was catapulted into a long, long list of memories baptizing my own children.

For this family, it was the third child being baptized.  For me, in my life, this same event was marked nearly 10 years ago.  I feel way too young to have this much history in my life.  Our youngest only being baptized 2 short years ago...I feel like I have packed in so much in the last 16 years of marriage.

But then...what greater gift?  I feel blessed to have experienced so much in so little time.

I want to shout out to these friends...Go for it!  Live Full-Out!!  You won't know how you do it.  Some days, you won't know how you are going to make it.  But the sun always sets, and rises again.  Another day has come and gone, and another day conquered and lived.

You will survive.

And the memories will be many...


Baptism of Josephine on St. Valentines Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment